- This agreement is between you, the user of the Quip-Art web site (the Service), and StartPad,
811 First Ave Seattle, Suite 480, WA, 98104 ("StartPad").
- In order to use the Service, you must agree to these Terms of Service.
- You must be 13 years or older to use the Service.
- StartPad may terminate your use of the Service at any time, if, at the sole discretion of StartPad, you have violated the terms of this agreement.
- StartPad reserves the right to change this agreement without prior notice.
- You may use the Service anonymously.
- If you do create an account (register), you must provide correct contact (email) information so we can get in touch with you about your use of the service.
- You agree not to try to access the administrative features of the Service without authorization.
- You agree not to attempt to impersonate or otherwise use the Service on behalf of another user without their prior knowledge and consent.
- You agree not to attempt to deny access or disrupt the use of the Service by any other user.
- StartPad will have access to your user name and email address if you register with the Service.
- StartPad will have access to all information provided by you to the service.
- Email addresses will not be disclosed to any 3rd party without your prior consent.
- The Service is provided to you without charge, unless otherwise indictated.
- "Content" is defined as any explicit and implicit information provided to the Service in conjunction with your use of the Service.
- You understand that all Content to which you may have access through use of the Service is the sole responsibility of the person from which that Content originated.
- StartPad may, at it's sole discretion, remove any Content from the Service, without prior notice.
- You agree StartPad has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content you provide to the Service.
License from You
- You may terminate this license by removing your content from the Service.
Exclusion of Warranties
- The Service is provided without warranty or liability for losses which may be incurred by you in conjunction with your use of the Service.
- You agree that your use of the Service is at your sole risk and is provided to you "as is" and "as available".
Limitation of Liability
- You agree that StartPad shall not be liable to you for any damages which may be incurred by you in conjunction with the use of the Service.
Elapsed time: 0.08s